Offering online therapy throughout California, for a happier life and more fulfilling relationships
Life and Relationships Don’t Have to Be Stressful or Depressing
You’re considered to be quite successful in many areas of your life. Even though you know this is true, you don’t feel like you’re doing well at the moment. Take the first step to improve your relationships and create a more peaceful and meaningful life.
- You might be stressed and anxious.
- The demands of your work and personal life feel like they’re just too much for you to handle right now.
- You’re distressed and burned out but not sure where to go.
- You’ve tried everything to try and rise above the negative state you’re in, but nothing has worked.
- You’re smart, capable, and usually able to solve your problems, but trying to “fix” your emotional struggles just hasn’t worked.
Online therapy for high achieving couples and individuals
Our Therapy Services
Research-backed methods of individual and couples therapy that make it possible to have a better life and more rewarding relationships
Our evidence-based methods include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, and the Gottman Method of Couples Therapy. All of these techniques are successfully used the world over to help people have better lives. What’s more, we understand what it’s like to work in a high-pressure environment while managing a personal and family life. We’ve been there!
- We have the expertise, experience, and compassion that can help you create the kind of life you’re longing for.
- We work with you to overcome the problems that you CAN control and develop greater acceptance for those that you CAN’T control.
- Together we can find the solutions that will work for you and your unique situation.
- Where there aren’t easy answers to your struggles, we’ll help you manage the stress and gain greater peace of mind.
- You’ll feel more connected to yourself and more in alignment with your values and priorities.
- Your relationship with your partner will improve. You’ll communicate better and feel more solid and secure with each other.
Ashley Taggart, LMFT
Passionate about the factors that shape who we are and the stories that we create for ourselves, I focus on helping couples shift negative patterns, increase intimacy, and create shared meaning and purpose in their relationships. Expertise includes conflict management, communication, and values clarification...
Laura Sherwood Higgins, LCSW
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), providing psychotherapy to adults, children, adolescents, families and groups. I received my MSW with a concentration in Health from UC Berkeley's School of Social Welfare and my MPH with a concentration in Maternal and Child Health from UC Berkeley's School of...