Life and Relationships Don’t Have to Be Stressful or Depressing
You’re considered to be quite successful in many areas of your life. Even though you know this is true, you don’t feel like you’re doing well at the moment. Our Silicon Valley therapists can help you create a more peaceful and meaningful life and have more loving relationships.
- You might be stressed and anxious.
- The demands of your work and personal life feel like they’re just too much for you to handle right now.
- You’re distressed and burned out but not sure where to go.
- You’ve tried everything to try and rise above the negative state you’re in, but nothing has worked.
- You’re smart, capable, and usually able to solve your problems, but trying to “fix” your emotional struggles just hasn’t worked.
Research-backed methods of individual and couples therapy that make it possible to have a better life and more rewarding relationships
Our evidence-based methods include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, and the Gottman Method of Couples Therapy. All of these techniques are successfully used the world over to help people have better lives. What’s more, we understand what it’s like to work in a high-pressure environment while managing a personal and family life. We’ve been there!
- We have the expertise, experience, and compassion that can help you create the kind of life you’re longing for.
- We work with you to overcome the problems that you CAN control and develop greater acceptance for those that you CAN’T control.
- Together we can find the solutions that will work for you and your unique situation.
- Where there aren’t easy answers to your struggles, we’ll help you manage the stress and gain greater peace of mind.
- You’ll feel more connected to yourself and more in alignment with your values and priorities.
- Your relationship with your partner will improve. You’ll communicate better and feel more solid and secure with each other.
Create a relationship that is fulfilling and strengthen your commitment to each other
Create a more fulfilling life and overcome stress, anxiety, depression and relationship troubles
We offer virtual video appointments that are just as effective as in-person sessions
Ashley TaggartI received my Masters in Counseling Psychology from Santa Clara University in 2006. Before transitioning into a more authentic career path, I earned my undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Colorado and worked in the financial and private wealth management sector.
Peter McClureI specialize in children, teens, and families, and welcome all ages. Clients who typically connect most easily with me include those who are struggling with sadness, worries, emotional swings, suicidality, stressful situations or events, social challenges, anger, or high-functioning autism (Asperger's).
Laura Sherwood HigginsI am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), providing psychotherapy to adults, children, adolescents, families and groups. I received my MSW with a concentration in Health from UC Berkeley's School of Social Welfare and my MPH with a concentration in Maternal and Child Health from UC Berkeley's School of Public Health. I have worked in the mental health field for over a decade providing mental health services to children and adolescents with emotional and/or behavioral disabilities.
New Patient Information
New Client Forms
If you are new, please feel free to fill out these intake forms before the first session. These forms can also be filled out during the first session.
Frequently Asked Questions
View commonly asked questions related to therapy with us, and psychotherapy in general. Your active participation and dedication is crucial to your success.
Here you will find the newest and most up to date new articles in the field of counseling and psychotherapy. Topics cover anxiety, psychotherapy, and depression.