Offering online therapy throughout California, for a happier life and more fulfilling relationships
Life and Relationships Don’t Have to Be Stressful or Depressing
- You might be stressed and anxious.
- The demands of your work and personal life feel like they’re just too much for you to handle right now.
- You’re distressed and burned out but not sure where to go.
- You’ve tried everything to try and rise above the negative state you’re in, but nothing has worked.
- You’re smart, capable, and usually able to solve your problems, but trying to “fix” your emotional struggles just hasn’t worked.
Our Therapy Services
- We have the expertise, experience, and compassion that can help you create the kind of life you’re longing for.
- We work with you to overcome the problems that you CAN control and develop greater acceptance for those that you CAN’T control.
- Together we can find the solutions that will work for you and your unique situation.
- Where there aren’t easy answers to your struggles, we’ll help you manage the stress and gain greater peace of mind.
- You’ll feel more connected to yourself and more in alignment with your values and priorities.
- Your relationship with your partner will improve. You’ll communicate better and feel more solid and secure with each other.
Ashley Taggart, LMFT
I received my Masters in Counseling Psychology from Santa Clara University in 2006. Before transitioning into a more authentic career path, I earned my undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Colorado and worked in the financial and private wealth management sector...
Peter McClure, LMFT
I specialize in children, teens, and families, and welcome all ages. Clients who typically connect most easily with me include those who are struggling with sadness, worries, emotional swings, suicidality, stressful situations or events, social challenges, anger, or high-functioning autism (Asperger's)...
Laura Sherwood Higgins, LCSW
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), providing psychotherapy to adults, children, adolescents, families and groups. I received my MSW with a concentration in Health from UC Berkeley's School of Social Welfare and my MPH with a concentration in Maternal and Child Health from UC Berkeley's School of...